I overheard Caralie singing a song as she was getting dressed today. She was singing I Love to See the Temple. Our Primary recently sang both verses for our Primary Program. She got the two verses a little mixed up, as you will hear:
"I love to see the temple.
I'm going there some day
to feel the Holy Spirit,
to listen, and to pray.
For the temple is a House of God
where we are sealed together.
As I child of God ...
I am young ...
this is my sacred duty."
Now, to totally distract from the spirit, I'm sharing a link to a site that has the video of the Sarah Palin rap on SNL. I LOVE THIS SKETCH!!! It also has the lyrics, thankfully, because it's hard to catch everything that is said. If, for some reason, you do not see the video, check under "Recent Posts" on the lower right-hand side.
Amy Poehler is, I think, 9 months pregnant. I could NEVER move the way she does when I was at 9 months! By that time I was waddling like I had a stick up my butt and was praying every day that the misery would soon come to an end.
I'd like to hear what you all think of the rap, so leave me some comments people!
P.S. Uploading video to Blogger SUCKS!!! I think I lived through two ice ages and a reversal of the earth's magnetosphere before it finally processed!
2 comments:
The rap definitely made me chuckle, but I liked Caralie's video the best. So sweet and sincere! I just love when I hear Tyler singing primary songs while he's playing. His current favorite is Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam.
Oh my heck, Chanelle, I loved this skit! Eliza and I died when we saw it. I just love the SNL crew this season. And props to Sarah Palin for going on the show!
Post a Comment