I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Favorite Things

I think I shall start a new post called Favorite Things and share with the world my ... favorite things. Such a clever title. My creativity knows no bounds.

Here are two of my favorite things:

Yoplait Light Yogurt in Berries 'n' Cream
and Musselman's Home Style Apple Sauce

Why are these my favorites, you may ask? Because they taste delish. Musselman's is hands-down the best store-bought applesauce. It's not too sweet and it's not too smooth. Unfortunately for you East coasters, Musselman's is difficult to find (although I have heard tales that it can be found at Sam's Club...). They also sell a chunky variety that is wonderful. As for the yogurt, Berries 'n' Cream is the perfect melding of ... berries and cream.

I know. Amazing.

So try these wonderful treats next time you are grocery shopping.

End of commercial.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I changed URL's finally!
http://togetherisenough.blogspot.com/

Carlia said...

you are a nut...maybe a macadamia nut...or perhaps a coconut

The Muries said...

I would agree on the yogurt. I fell in love with it when I was pregnant and put on a special diet. Love that stuff. As for the applesauce I will have to try it out, you have always had reliable taste.