WOMAN
was made from the rib of man
she was not created
from his head
to top him
nor from his feet
to be stepped upon
She was made from his side
to be equal to him
from beneath his arm
to be protected by him
near his heart
to be loved by him
was made from the rib of man
she was not created
from his head
to top him
nor from his feet
to be stepped upon
She was made from his side
to be equal to him
from beneath his arm
to be protected by him
near his heart
to be loved by him
See why it's a favorite?
And now on to sillier things.
My favorite super-hero:
And now on to sillier things.
My favorite super-hero:
3 comments:
Is that a Blue Steel or a Magnum?
Heather
What an adorable picture! I'm putting "Ballerina Hero" on my list of people to call when I need help! I think Caralie looks just like you, and that smirk is totally a Chanelle face! :)
what an insanely cute picture!
you can just see the edge of her mouth trying not to smile.
Post a Comment