The happy couple -- Conner and Caralie.Yes, Buzz Lightyear is my future son-in-law.
His mother and I arranged the marriage tonight.
The "funnest house."Can you believe that after Trunk or Treating and Trick or Treating we were not done for the night? We still had a family party to go to. My mom-in-law's aunt Karen prepared games for all her grandchildren to play. Caralie, doped up on sugar, was raring to go.
She ended up with a bunch of glo braceletsand more candy.
She also played target practice with a rubber-band gun and a version of horseshoes where you try to throw a glo ring around a witch's hat. My camera battery died or I would've taken photos.
We also ate more chili and hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, cupcakes, home-made root-beer, and we brought home some caramel apples.
PUKE!
I am eating a plate of green beans as I post this to try to regain some balance in my body.
That way I'll be all set to throw it off again tomorrow with more candy. And the caramel apples....
Must obey Commandment #11....
We also ate more chili and hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, cupcakes, home-made root-beer, and we brought home some caramel apples.
PUKE!
I am eating a plate of green beans as I post this to try to regain some balance in my body.
That way I'll be all set to throw it off again tomorrow with more candy. And the caramel apples....
Must obey Commandment #11....
















3 comments:
Poor Conner is going to need to invest in some shoe lifts is they're to be eternal companions. =) Poor kid, she's doomed!
Our Halloween consisted of 4-5 groups of kids coming to our door and me going to bed at 7:30-8 because I had been up cleaning the house since 1 am. Such fun!
Caralie looks beautiful. I'm going to try to send her tutu and the cards Devon and Ayrian made her so many weeks ago on Monday...with any luck. Probably Tuesday, now that I think about it.
WOW! what a night! and later it must have been an interesting evening sitting around the table with little red and John talking about the wolf and yoko.
Connor's mom is 6' and his dad is 6'2". I'm not worried about him. And, yes, we are a wacko, motley crew!
Post a Comment