I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sicko

So, it wasn't just the usual PMS bringing me down, but the addition of a sinus infection. I have slept most of the day away and am going to take a long, hot shower before I return to the bed. I thank Heavenly Father every day for indoor plumbing and hot water heaters. Hopefully some steam will convince the rude mucous in my membranes to leave post-haste. Am I creating a lovely picture for you all?
My constant companion of late.
May he die slowly as he slides out my nose
and runs down my shower drain.
**shudder**

Now that I'm done grossing you all out, I have good news. Fall has arrived in Arizona! We have been experiencing a "cold" front this weekend and it is WONDERFUL! Funny thing is, now our blood is all thinned out from enduring 100+ degree weather for 4-5 months. Now the 70's feel like the 50's and so on.

So I take Caralie to Target to get her some new sneakers and she insists on wearing her MITTENS. It is exactly 64 degrees outside. We are pathetic.

But at least now it's cool enough that I can open the windows and let the beautiful breeze in. All that carbon dioxide and chloro-fluoro-carbons sure does a body good. Ah, smell that lovely exhaust ... A little piece of heaven.

Okay, enough. I'm getting weird with all this goo floating around in my brain.

1 comment:

The Muries said...

I hate being sick. I really feel for you. I do have to say I love your blog. Now go back to bed.