I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preschool Halloween Party

Today was the Halloween party at preschool. The kids got to wear their costumes and Caralie took the popcorn balls to share. Conner (my future son-in-law) was Buzz Lightyear -- what a hunk! Too bad I didn't get a photo. Maybe at the Trunk-or-Treat tomorrow...

We planned ahead for the party. I decided to put curlers in Caralie's hair for the first time. Mostly because I didn't want to wake up even earlier to curl her hair with a curling iron. Sleep is too important.

I only had 12 curlers!
I bought them when she had a lot less hair.
Doesn't she look about 8 years old? Freaky!


The beeeautiful results!
I wish my hair were that shiny.


Once again I introduce you to ... ARIEL!


A spider and his web.
They used marbles dipped in paint to make the web.
Placed in a box and rolled around. Cute, eh?


The purple thing is a haunted house and a door.
The red drawing on the left with the owl on it is a tree.
The red squiggle on the right is Caralie -- she is scared
by the ghost!


The S.W.A.G. (Stuff We All Get).
A counting book, a bucket of candy, a spider, and
stickers. Well, and a popcorn ball ... it fit perfectly
in the top of the bucket.


This kid is ready for Halloween "next month!"

1 comment:

Carlia said...

Lalayna and I read your blog tonight - now she wants long hair and curlers. Caralie is a doll!