Usually I refuse to buy such stuff since it has a limited time for wear, but last year I bought her a Halloween shirt on clearance and she wore it all year, so I figured it wouldn't hurt. She will wear these clothes everyday for the rest of the month of October! Her preschool teacher will think I'm a derelict, but I don't care.
I took a photo of Caralie on her way to preschool this morning. Can you tell she was not in the mood?
I'm such an idiot for buying this stuff. It was on sale, but still.... Caralie loves it, but still.... It's so cute, but still.... I actually like her Halloween shirt from last year better. It's a little more creative:
4 comments:
I have had that same debate about buying seasonal clothes. I can totally relate.
I like seasonal outfits! Where did you get Caralie's? I have been looking for some for Tyler and Allison to match in (even more lame, right?!), but can't find anything I like....
I got these at Target. They are really getting picked over fast, so if you want some, move quickly!
chanelle, you are a nut. i love your commentary - your words always put a smile on my face.
p.s. i love the sparkly ghostie socks the best!
Post a Comment