I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dancin' Fool

Caralie LOVES to dance. She took a ballet class this summer and loved every minute of it. We missed the recital because we went to Georgia, but I don't think we missed much (sorry, Caralie). I think the little girls in the class were more interested in doing their own thing than learning a routine. I'll tell you what - I've never seen so much pink in one place in my entire life! Leotards, tutus, slippers, hair bows...pink, pink, pink!

The following are a few videos of our little Dancin' Fool, doing HER thing:



Chad made up this little video on his computer - good job, Daddy! Caralie is the one with the headband.



She's got some "cool moves" as she likes to say...



She learned this move from some show on Nick Jr., I believe.

No comments: