Last night Caralie made the birthday girl a card:
The gift - the 80's are back, accept it.So today I told Caralie that we would start getting ready for the party after Backyardigans and before Wubzy. Yes, we live in a different time zone - Nick Jr Standard Time. Don't judge me.
We started with curling her hair, mermaid-princess style.
Eating her PB&J.I told her we were "killing two birds with one stone" by having her eat her lunch while I fixed her hair.
"Why are we killing birds, Mommy?"
Teeth passed the pearly-white-like-a-mermaid's inspection.
Mommy had to get one more photo.Yes, we drove ONE BLOCK. It's hot. Don't judge me.
So, for the next two hours I had to wait with bated breath to find out how it went. Smashingly, by jove! Caralie had the greatest time and even got her flirt on. Conner, who is one of my Sunbeams and is in Caralie's preschool class, apparently prefers Caralie's company to anyone else's. She says, "I like Conner! He's really cute!"
I'm already planning the wedding. His parents are tall and he's my "rock" in Sunbeams and he IS cute. I'll have to get a picture of him on Sunday so y'all can see my future son-in-law.
I got a photo of Caralie with the birthday girl, Cassidy, who was a ladybug.
I'm already planning the wedding. His parents are tall and he's my "rock" in Sunbeams and he IS cute. I'll have to get a picture of him on Sunday so y'all can see my future son-in-law.
I got a photo of Caralie with the birthday girl, Cassidy, who was a ladybug.
Mutt and Jeff.Cassidy's mommy did such a great job. She had the kids decorate their own pumpkin. They are even the kind of pumpkins you can cook - pumpkin pie, anyone?





2 comments:
Caralie is such a beautiful mermaid! And don't worry, I didn't judge you on a single thing...other than the fact that your over there killing birds! ;)
i love your blog chanelle! you are a gifted journalist!
Post a Comment