I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Monday, November 9, 2009

Which one? Which one?

I've been following the blog So You Think You're Crafty and starting last week she is running a 10 week challenge with 10 blogger crafters. Each week has a new theme and the crafters must come up with a craft for that theme. We readers vote for the best one. Each week one crafter is eliminated and the winner posts the tutorial for their craft. It's all done anonymously so you can't just vote for your favorite crafter.

Last week's theme was Harvest or something like that. I only found one or two crafts that I actually liked, but this week's theme is Leaves and there are so many that I like that I can't decide which to vote for! Here are my top three (at the moment...):


Glitter wreath.


No-sew leaf wreath.


Shrinky-dink leaves necklace.


These are not the only ones I like, but are my top three. Go check it out yourself and vote for your favorite. And then tell me what it was!

3 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Fun! I voted for the no sew leaf wreath. It was a toss up for me between the headband and the wreath. And glad you had fun at Blissfest!! I hope you create something cool with those Heather Bailey fabrics and post the outcome on your blog! :)

Wendy said...

All 3 are super cute, but I love the glitter leaf wreath the best.

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Yeah, I voted for the glitter wreath, too. I just loved the colors and the sparkle!