
My kitty apron.

It's very ... minty.

But it's done and now I'm ready for Thanksgiving! Next on the list: get one of those 3M wall hanger doohickies so I have somewhere to put this thing. And one for Caralie, because we all know she has something coming to her!
And before you all start thinking I'm this awesome person who can do it all ...


And I have a load in the dishwasher to put away. And a load in the dryer to fold and a load in the washer to put in the dryer ... At least my floor is vacuumed for once. I must vacuum twice a year. I might be inspired to vacuum more often if the vacuum actually picked stuff up. It's kind of demoralizing to run your vacuum over the same spot from 10 different angles and still have crumbs on the carpet. Why bother?
I am proud of myself because I actually sent my soon-to-be sis-in-law her birthday present today and her birthday is not until the 29th! THAT is amazing and quite unusual for me. Just ask my friends who got their baby quilts when their babies were no longer babies.
I also spent an hour and a half with Caralie's kindergarten class helping them to read. It's fun but mind numbing at the same time. I have deep respect for teachers. I think they should be paid NBA salaries and the guys that play games for a living should be paid teachers salaries. It only seems fair. What a stupid world we live in.
So ... I think it's time for some sugar. Chocolate maybe?
And please remind me not to let a five year old take my picture unless she is standing on a stepstool so I can avoid the double chin in the future.
4 comments:
The apron turned out great! I'm glad you did something for you!
You might need to clean the filters on your vacuum if it's bagless or you might have a clog which I just figured out on my own. I was vaccuuming to no avail too and I finally figured out the whole tube was clogged. Air is really an amazing thing, unless it's blocked.
P.S. Knitting isn't too hard once you get the hang of it, but it is a bit awkward at first.
yay!!
It's bagless and it's empty and the filters have been cleaned out to no avail. It's my in-law's vacuum and they are finally looking into getting a new one. Hopefully one that is not so heavy and actually works.
I miss my cheapie Panasonic back in Georgia. It was easy to diagnose and clean out.
Post a Comment