
The purpley one is for me. I didn't follow the directions (big surprise) to use felt as a "base" and instead wrapped the alligator clips with grosgrain ribbon:

This does two things:
- covers the shiny metal
- creates grip so the clip stays in a little better
I'm also in the process of making a stocking for my nephew, Caleb. In my family the stockings are rather large. As in, you could fit a few cantaloupes in them. My Tutu made them for us as kids and I made one for Caralie when she was a baby:

Caralie's is on the left and mine is on the right. Caleb's will be blue, green, and red, and so far it's looking cute. I'll post a photo once I'm finished.
Last night I painted the flowers on the Barbie beds:

No up-close shot because I don't really like the way they turned out. They did not satisfy my vision... Oh well! Now I'm waiting for it to get above 60 degrees outside this afternoon to spray them with a clear coat. Today is early release at school and I'm volunteering for an hour and half, so I've gotta be quick about it.
The cool weather is nice, though. I've been able to be mui-stylish and wear neck scarves for two days in a row!
I'm a sheep. Baaaaaa.
1 comment:
Chanelle, the Barbie beds are ADORABLE! And you free-handed them, didn't you?! I wish I could talk myself into finding time to do my projects the way you have!
Post a Comment