That's an interesting combination that one could only tell if it is good or not by testing out the recipe. I love both pumpkin and apple pie but putting them together? Not sure...let me know if you do and how you like it.
That's funny you ask - I just saw that in a magazine and I was wondering the same thing...good or gross? I think my final vote is gross. Why not just have two pieces of pie - one pumpkin and one apple?
6 comments:
I don't like Pumpkin Pie, so for me it sounds disgusting, its also a waste of perfectly good apples.
Hmmm I am with you. I don't know what to think of that.
That's an interesting combination that one could only tell if it is good or not by testing out the recipe. I love both pumpkin and apple pie but putting them together? Not sure...let me know if you do and how you like it.
Just from looking at it, I'd vote disgusting...but I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
It might be the perfect combo!
I dunno. I'm thinking gross. There is a reason apple and pumpkin pie have been separate entities for the last several hundred years...
Thanks for the validation, guys!
That's funny you ask - I just saw that in a magazine and I was wondering the same thing...good or gross? I think my final vote is gross. Why not just have two pieces of pie - one pumpkin and one apple?
Post a Comment