
This poor kid. She is getting close to missing more days of school than I can count on my fingers.
Stupid flu mist. I blame it. Inhale live virus Wednesday. Sick Friday through Monday, go to school Tuesday, come home with fever, sick Tuesday evening through Thursday...
I'm not sure what to do about tomorrow. She's perky most of the time. But she still has a low grade fever and a cough. Sometimes coughing fits.
She's also sick of me. Cuz I'm sick too, and therefore no fun.
And no, she's not growing a mustache, I let her have some chocolate out of her Halloween bucket. Because a kid should have some fun, dangit!
And it's November. When the heck did that happen?
1 comment:
Poor thing! I hope you guys feel better soon. My son asked me a random question today wanting to know if there were 46 days until Dec. 20th, Im not sure why he needed to know this but that got me thinking. There are only 51 days till Christmas! How are your projects coming? Get well soon!
Post a Comment