I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

Too Funny

Caralie told her daddy a lie last night and as punishment she was banned from the computer today. Unfortunately, I've been in bed all day with a severe headache from an antibiotic I'm taking, and she apparently got on the computer anyway.

She came up to me to ask me to help her turn off the Bunny Town game (which is on NickJr.com). I responded that she was not supposed to be on the computer. Her reply?

"I know, but I was being sneaky. Don't tell Daddy, okay?"

Guess the lesson has not been learned.

Heaven help me.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That IS too funny! So did Mommy keep the secret for her? ;)
If Tyler is doing something sneaky and one of us walks in the room, he'll say "Go away!" If that isn't a dead give away for mischief, then I don't know what is!

Carlia said...

well, at least she was honest about being dishonest, right?!

Anonymous said...

No, Mommy told Daddy cause it was too funny. Kind of hard to enforce punishment when you're ill though so I'm not mad about it.