
Caralie must have super powers or an amazingly charming personality because she convinced her macho-man daddy to play "house" with her. The Fisher-Price Little People House is so cute - it even has a flushing toilet!
I overheard Daddy ("Kevin") asking Mommy ("Sheena") if she remembered to flush the potty. Caralie wanted to call the baby "Carl" but Daddy noticed the pink bow on "Carl's" head and refused to have a gender-confused child so the name was switched to "Carla."
They played together for a good while. Nothing is more attractive to me than a male who:
- washes dishes and/or
- folds laundry and/or
- vacuums and/or
- takes out the trash and/or
- plays girlie games with his daughter
This reminds me of covered wagons, circled in the prairie. She has her Little People House, Farm, School Bus, Dump Truck, and Fire Engine (which is behind her in the photo). The Airplane is noticeably absent. I guess the gas crisis has hit the Little People, too. She sat in this little circle and played happily for at least 45 minutes.
3 comments:
I know we had the Little People discussion before, but they are just so cute! I saw the Little People Noah and the Arc at Costco tonight...adorable! I think Santa may have to bring it to Allison.
I love the picture of Caralie in her Little People "Pioneer circle"...and her hair is so cute!
Was it the plane that made her cry when she was little, and she'd push the button repeatedly like a masochist?
No, it was the ice cream truck. Luckily, the batteries finally wore out!
And she has the Noah's Ark, too. Very cute and fun.
Post a Comment