I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Heart my Flat Iron

because I can go from this frizzy mess:


to this sexy babe:


in 10 MINUTES!!!! Rock on! Now if only it would iron out the bags under my eyes.

Oh, and those bags are courtesy of my stinker 4 year-old daughter, Caralie. Guess who got up (and therefore got ME up) FOUR TIMES last night? AAAAAHHH!!! She is having a hard time sleeping in her bed because she recently camped out on our bedroom floor for over a week. Her room was invaded by an army of ants and we kinda took our time getting it sprayed. Now she "can't" sleep in her old bed and gives us heck about going to (and staying in) bed.

So, being the master negotiator that I am, I decided she needed a little incentive to keep her little heiny in the sheets. Thus I brought out the big guns:

Polly Pocket

Nevermind that I've had this on top of my refrigerator for over six months. Nevermind that this was the incentive for Caralie to NOT pee in her pull-up for seven nights in a row ... then, when that didn't work, just seven random days within a 30-day period. Nevermind that even that didn't work and I'm still passing out from a whiff of our wet-pull-up-infested garbage can.

No, this time I expect success. I shall notify you when Caralie has managed to stay in her bed for seven nights in a row. Pray for me.

4 comments:

lisakh said...

Yeah, my flat iron is my new best friend.
Do you use a wide one or a skinny one?

The Muries said...

Nice. You gotta love that. Hey I tagged you on my blog.

Dave & Heather said...

Oh, to live in a low-no humidity climate again!

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

I have a wide one. The one mom originally bought for herself. She gave it to me when mine broke in the suitcase. I think a skinny one would take twice as long with my hair.