Our Prophet, President Thomas S. MonsonI thought I would introduce you to my class since they will only be my class for a little while longer. In January, they move up to the next class and I get to start over with the new Sunbeams who have survived Nursery.
CaralieYep, got my own daughter in my class. I can't even escape her on Sundays! But I love her and MOST of the time she is a good example to the class.
ConnerMy future son-in-law. He is my favorite, even though I'm not supposed to have favorites. He is very mature for his age, sits reverently and even scolds the other kids when they misbehave. I love him!
TannerMr. Tanner is a cutie pie. He is interested in all things alligator. He likes to make Conner laugh and is pretty good at it. He says he has a cold that is NEVER going to go away.
CassidyWhat an unfortunate photo. Looks like a mug-shot. Silly girl. She's the only other girl in the class and always has the answer. She and Caralie take turns saying the prayer, since no one else will volunteer. Cassidy and Conner are neck-and-neck for "Best Colorer."
ShaneI think the photo says it all. He's the one with permanent wiggles. Shane loves "Brother Coppel." Chad has developed a special relationship with Shane, since he usually spends a lot of time with him in the hall. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and LOVES the Primary songs "Follow the Prophet" and "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man."
Even though they can drive me bonkers and leave me pooped at the end of church, I'm gonna miss my cute little class. They are at a wonderful time in their lives where they're interested in learning new things, while maintaining a smidgen of humility.
Sweetie pies. Every one of them.
**sniff**
Even though they can drive me bonkers and leave me pooped at the end of church, I'm gonna miss my cute little class. They are at a wonderful time in their lives where they're interested in learning new things, while maintaining a smidgen of humility.
Sweetie pies. Every one of them.
**sniff**
1 comment:
i love the little bios for each one.
Post a Comment