I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

This Blog Brought to You Today by...

the letters

and


Caralie has just finished the letters E & F at preschool. They made a little booklet about elephants for E:

This is page 2 of several.


And she made a fish for the letter F:

That dark scale you see is a glittery one. Guess the flash didn't pick that up. It did give the fish red-eye ... hah hah.


Caralie showing me that we have white in our eyes - "That's why I didn't color the other part of the eye on my rainbow fish!"


She was SO EXCITED to wear TIGHTS to preschool today. Yes, those are her glitter Princess shoes yet again. The glitter is gone from the toes. We are getting our money's worth out of those puppies!


The beautiful hair, courtesy of yours truly. I bought that flower from Michaels, cut it off the stem and hot glued it to a barrette. A lady at church once thought it was a real flower.


The other two flower barrettes I made - the white one has 2 flowers. This is a good way to use a pretty flower you find on clearance! The orange and yellow one looks better in person - the flash washes it out.

No comments: