Stetson enjoying some elastic celery. The mesh over his face protects his eyes from the gratuitous flies.
Stetson getting a taste of the pear.Now Caralie is okay with feeding the horse something long like celery - putting distance between her fingers and those big honkin' teeth. She dropped the pear right after this shot, so I had to pick it up and feed it to him. Had it resting on my open, flat hand. Proper horse-feeding position.
He bit the pear in half and proceeded to drool all over my hand. This was apparently a VERY juicy pear. After the second bite I felt almost violated. Disgusting! I couldn't take a photo because it was my right hand and I had an apple in my left.
So, I drop the apple, bend over to pick it up and what do you think Stetson does?
Sneezes horse drool and pear juice all over my head.
I hate nature.
He bit the pear in half and proceeded to drool all over my hand. This was apparently a VERY juicy pear. After the second bite I felt almost violated. Disgusting! I couldn't take a photo because it was my right hand and I had an apple in my left.
So, I drop the apple, bend over to pick it up and what do you think Stetson does?
Sneezes horse drool and pear juice all over my head.
I hate nature.
2 comments:
LOL!!! All I can do is laugh!
That is gross but yet funny. I totally wasn't expecting that. I am sure you had a good shower after all that.
Post a Comment