And Chad made a morph of Caralie into Me. Here's a sampling:
SPOOKY!
I could never see the resemblance before now. I mean, I know we both have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin, but I just didn't think she looked like me. Poor baby!
I used a program called Morpheus Photo Morpher: http://www.morpheussoftware.net/
There's simple mode and advanced. You just load two pictures in it and place dots on one and tell it where the corresponding dot on the other photo should be: eyes, ears, nose, neck, etc.
Then I rendered it as jpegs (animated gif is really cool) so that I could put it in steps for that image Chanelle posted.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh - how in the world did Chad do that. She's definatly your daughter!! That is crazy.
I used a program called Morpheus Photo Morpher: http://www.morpheussoftware.net/
There's simple mode and advanced. You just load two pictures in it and place dots on one and tell it where the corresponding dot on the other photo should be: eyes, ears, nose, neck, etc.
Then I rendered it as jpegs (animated gif is really cool) so that I could put it in steps for that image Chanelle posted.
Post a Comment