I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Friday, November 14, 2008

Haircut!

Here I am pre-haircut:

The best I could do for a "BEFORE" shot.

Here I am post-haircut:


And here I am after I played with my new cut:


DUDE! It is really hard to take a photo of youself! You try it!

And by the way, I haven't had bangs since 1992.

7 comments:

Carlia said...

very chic! bathroom lighting is usually not very flattering, but you look really good. p.s. did you cut your own hair?

Carlia said...

i was trying to think of the famous person your pictures reminded me of, and there are two - you are a cross between julia roberts and anne hathaway

Vic and Marion said...

'92 was so long ago!!!! We are old! I love the cut! I just cut mine two weeks ago and I hate it. My husband says I'm never allowed to cut my hair again because I hate it every time I do it! HA!

Wendy said...

Cute Chanelle! I love how Caralie is in the background of the first picture looking at you like "what in the world are you doing?!"

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

No, I didn't cut it myself...wish I could. Spent too much.

Caralie DID take a photo of me BEFORE but it turned out so bad I deleted it and did my own. Apparently from her perspective you can see right up my nose! Lovely.

Thanks for the celeb remark, but I think you're nuts. :o) My old psychologist said I looked like a young Vanessa Redgrave. I should look that up....

Anonymous said...

I really like your new hairdo! BTW it is really easy to take a picture of yourself if you just hold the camera straight out in front of you

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

CUte hair!! You look so modern. :)