Doing laundry.(Bear in mind that I also have a load in the dryer that's been there for almost a week and a load in the washer that's been there 3 days.)

My husband calls me a binge blogger. I go for days without blogging anything and then suddenly burst out rapid-fire posts. See, there is a reason for this ... I spend a week blogging and then spend a week cleaning.
Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah, no I never clean. I just made that part up.



1 comment:
I hear ya. It's totally embarassing how much (for the most part) wasted time online blog-stalking. It's an addiction. For instance...right now it's 10:33 PM and I'm super tired yet can I shut the laptop and go get in my nice, warm and cozy bed? Nope. Because the dang blog world has sucked me in once again!!!! Ok, now that I'm done ranting about that, I supose there are just a few more blogs I need to check out... ;)
Post a Comment