I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag and Thanksgiving Checklist

I want to make this:

Breadstick Cornucopia

but do you know what refrigerated breadstick dough costs these days? Ridiculous. So, maybe I will simply make some breadstick dough myself ... I think my breadmaker has a recipe.

But I'm already tired. I've already been cooking all day.

Today's Thanksgiving Checklist:
  • veggie dip, check
  • cranberry Jell-o salad, check
  • boil and mash sweet potatoes, check
  • two pumpkin pies, check
  • one sugar-free chocolate pie, check
  • boil 18 eggs, check
  • start turkey, ... that's later tonight
Tomorrow's Thanksgiving Checklist:
  • make rolls
  • make deviled eggs
  • make veggie tray
  • make cheese and cracker tray
  • make stuffing (delegating that to Cindy)
  • make sweet potato casserole (may delegate that, too)
  • make green bean casserole
  • make mashed potatoes (maybe)
  • make gravy
  • slice turkey
  • eat like a pig

I'm gonna have to get up early (ie: before 10 o'clock). Darn.


Okay, so I was also blog-tagged by my friend Becky. So here's the scoop:

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
  1. Jon & Kate plus 8
  2. The Office
  3. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
  4. House
  5. Ace of Cakes
  6. The Closer
  7. What Not to Wear
  8. History Channel
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
  1. I'm supposed to remember yesterday?
  2. I went grocery shopping
  3. I made chicken enchilada casserole
  4. I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
  5. I made Caralie try on all her winter clothes from last year
  6. I blogged
  7. I Facebooked
  8. I took a nap ... I think ...
8 PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
  1. Longhorn Steakhouse (Flo's Filet!!!)
  2. Sweet Tomatoes
  3. Golden Corral
  4. Pei Wei and/or Panda Express
  5. Garcia's
  6. Arby's
  7. Moe's
  8. Cheesecake Factory
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
  1. Bedtime
  2. Naptime
  3. Eating time
  4. Becoming rich (it didn't specify that it had to be something that will actually happen)
  5. Owning a home
  6. Owning a second car again
  7. Someday going on a Hawaiian vacation with my hubby
  8. Someday having another child
8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST:
  1. wash-and-wear hair
  2. permanently hairless legs and armpits
  3. da Vinci veneers
  4. a Brazillian butt-lift
  5. a magic pill that makes me tan
  6. a magic pill that makes my husband obey
  7. better priorities
  8. world peace
8 FRIENDS I TAG:
  1. Lia
  2. Wendy
  3. Heidi
  4. Chuck
  5. Heather
  6. Vanessa
  7. Stephanie
  8. Kristen

***UPDATE***

Cindy bought me the breadsticks. What a sweetie!

No comments: