I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yeah I'm Free!

Free of Pull-ups!


Caralie has been Pull-up free and dry at night for over a week! Woo-hoo! If this blog is still accessible on the internet when she is 16 I am in big trouble!

Perhaps if I save the money I would have spent on diapers or Pull-ups for the next 5 years I can get those pink Kate Spades.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Any secrets? or did she just grow out of it? We have the same issue with Tyler. It isn't nightly - or even weekly for that matter - but I never know when it will be (sometimes it can even happen a couple nights in a row), so I don't take any chances.

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

That's where we were at with Caralie for a while. I waited until she went for a full 2 weeks with a dry Pull-up before letting her go to bed in panties. She has to go potty before she goes to bed - no matter what. She'll tell me she doesn't need to go but I make her try and 90% of the time she ends up peeing. Just give Tyler some more time - boys tend to take longer anyway. And in the meantime clip those coupons!