I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Food Recommendation

A little while back I posted about Chick-fil-a having a peach milkshake. Well, it sucks. I don't like it and neither does Caralie. So much for hoping.

But I did go to Wendy's today and try their new Sweet & Spicy Asian Chicken and I did like that.


It's the kind of spicy that is just a little tingly in your mouth but doesn't make you want to drink a gallon of milk. Good flavor, good portion size, real chicken breast, and a decent price. I got mine with a baked potato.

Next time I will try their buffalo flavor IF it comes with ranch or bleu cheese dipping sauce. Otherwise fuhgeddaboutit.


Note: This is a big deal for me to like something at Wendy's. They are not my favorite fast food chain. Plus their restaurants are always 5 degrees cooler than what is generally comfortable. What is up with that?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You really thought the peach milkshake was that bad? I tried one and I thought it was pretty good. But I like Wendy's too, so maybe we don't agree in food tastes 100%. :) I'll have to try your latest recommendation...it looks pretty good!

Michelle said...

Speaking of peaches, we had the best peaches the other day and we went and picked fresh blueberries last week. I will miss that sort of thing when we move to freakin'-hot-nothing-survives-the-summer Arizona. So, you don't like Wendy's that much, eh? What are your fast food preferences. I would pick Wendy's before McDonald's or Burger King, but I will almost always pick Taco Bell first.

Stacie Cooper said...

I absolutely agree about the peach milkshake! All my friends loved it and thought I was nuts but I really didn't like it at all!