I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Does this make me a Techie?

I finally figured out how to embed video thanks to Dear Husband. Y'all are in trouble now.

So here's two that I love and have shared on Facebook (cuz I couldn't figure out how to share it on my blog before).

VIDEO #1
This guy has the most amazing voice. If I were younger and single I'd stalk his butt. This is a cover of The Fray's latest single Never Say Never. I actually like Tyler's version better than the original ... and that's saying a lot because I love The Fray.





VIDEO #2

I found this on the (NO) Sex and the City blog and laughed so hard that snot actually came out of my nose. 80's videos were wacky. Is that when Art Rock was born?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, that guy's voice is amazing! However, 80's video gone wild was more amazing b/c of how much it was ridiculous! How did Caralie get so big!?! I bet your family misses her like crazy.

Dave & Heather said...

I'd stalk him with you. My heart swooned a little.