Well at least he hung it huh? My husband puts it on my side of the bed as like a hint or something. Too bad I don't take the hint and just throw it into the laundry.
Oh my gosh, Jon does that crap! Not quite as off but still it has the same effect. Makes me so frustrated. I try not to say anything because like all the prvious comments, I have to agree, he DID put it on a hanger.
The former retail employee in me just cannot handle this. It took me 6 years to convince him to hang all his shirts the same direction (hanger like a question mark). Guess it will take another 6 to get to the next level. THIS IS WHY I REFUSE TO IRON!
5 comments:
You should see what Dave does. At least this one is right-side out.
Well at least he hung it huh? My husband puts it on my side of the bed as like a hint or something. Too bad I don't take the hint and just throw it into the laundry.
That is pretty darn funny, but I have to agree...at LEAST he did put it on a hanger!
Oh my gosh, Jon does that crap! Not quite as off but still it has the same effect. Makes me so frustrated. I try not to say anything because like all the prvious comments, I have to agree, he DID put it on a hanger.
The former retail employee in me just cannot handle this. It took me 6 years to convince him to hang all his shirts the same direction (hanger like a question mark). Guess it will take another 6 to get to the next level. THIS IS WHY I REFUSE TO IRON!
Post a Comment