I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bubba's Back!

I got to watch Mr. Kal yesterday afternoon while his mommy went to the doctor. He's almost 4 months old now so Caralie and I hit the storage unit and retrieved some of our old baby gear. Bubba wasn't too impressed with the vibrating bouncy seat, so we quickly moved on to the play gym. He is at the perfect stage for this toy and had a ball playing with the danglies:



Caralie saw how much fun he was having and insisted that she get a turn:



The two "babies" were twinsies - both were wearing red shirts and navy bottoms:

The Patriotic Pair


Today Caralie's swim class moved to a deeper pool. She continues to be one of the few kids who listens and follows directions but she had a lapse at one point and didn't stop splashing when the teacher told her to. She had to leave her "Good Listener Seat" on the step and sit at the edge of the pool. You should have seen her face. Talk about brooding! I started to worry for the teacher's safety.

Here's a video of Caralie attempting to combine "ice cream scoop" with "motor boat" and "blowing bubbles" (ie: freestyle).



I thought she did pretty good!

No comments: