CARALIE: "No."
ME: "It comes from a country called Italy."
CARALIE: "Italy! I've heard of that before! But I don't know what it looks like."
ME: "Do you remember the Leaning Tower of Pisa?"
CARALIE: "Yes."
ME: "That's in Italy."
CARALIE: "And they have the Statue of Liberty."
ME: "No, that's in New York City in America"
CARALIE: "And the Eiffel Tower?"
ME: "That's in Paris, France."
CARALIE: "And the Big White Thing is where we live."
ME: "What?"
CARALIE: "The Big White Thing."
ME: "The Big White Thing?"
CARALIE: "Yeah. The water tower? By Wal-Mart? That's in Mesa, Arizona, where we live."
ME: "Oh. Right."

Exciting.
4 comments:
Well that is an exciting big white thing you guys have there. Maybe I will have to make plans to come visit so I can see it too. As I am sure that it is much better in person.
I, too, must come and see that amazing landmark in Mesa, Arizona! Lia's got me convinced to visit Alaska in the dead of winter so that I can visit that cool ice park there, and I needed a good reason to make a visit out to the hot and barren desert as well! Hillarious!
BAHAHAHAH
LOL - y'all are hilarious.
Post a Comment