
The Primary presidency turned the primary room into Bethlehem. There were Christmas lights overhead with a star and a lit "town" you can see at the bottom of the photo. The children sat on blankets and listened to the "3 wise men" tell the story of Jesus' birth. We also sang some Christmas songs.

I had a cardstock nativity for the kids to color and cut out. Here they are hard at work:

Once they were done, I cut out the people and glued them to the stable. They decided to compare and contrast their respective nativities:

Caralie showing off hers (she was a wiggle worm that day, holy cow):

Here's a close-up of the nativity, the treat bag, and present each child received:

I gave them all a board book by Thomas Kinkade called Away in a Manger:

We had a good (although exhausting) day. It looks like I might be moving up with my class so I'll be teaching the same kids next year. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment