They offer a free 4x6 photo with Santa (can't beat free!) and activities for kids. Well, most of the activities are available on the weekends, but we still got to do some fun stuff as you will see.
It's a wonderland!Well, except for ...
the elf-ingesting workshop window.
Luckily his head is already swallowed so you can't hear him scream.
They had laser rifles (no shootin' yer eye out).Daddy showed her the proper technique for dispatching small, vulnerable, fluffy creatures.
Caralie asked me if these were real reindeer. I didn't want to frighten her by telling her that Donner and Blitzen had indeed been shot and stuffed, so I said they were fake and that the real reindeer were still at the North Pole. You can tell by her face that my explanation sufficed.
Me and a bear Caralie refused to get near. I think she was finally catching on that these animals were suspiciously real-looking, yet ... stiff ...After Outdoor World, we were hungry so we went to eat dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. For those of you who don't know, this is the place where they give you a bucket of peanuts and let you throw the shells on the floor. In other words, a four-year-old's dream come true.













3 comments:
Forget about Daddy on the front porch with a shot gun, I think Caralie will be able to take care of herself when those boys come knockin'!
What a fun time! I'm sure the biggest perk was the FREE part of it! I love how Caralie is crossing her legs on the fish bench...too cute! Roadhouse is a great restuarant. Tyler is a peanut fan too!
You can always make me laugh! We would spend way to much money in that store! I keep us as far away from anywhere that sells outdoor things cause we never leave empty handed.
Post a Comment