We are having a cold, drizzly day here in AZ. I believe it's been raining all day long. I actually had to turn on the heat - 68 degrees like a good, environmentally conscious girl.
Caralie wanted to play in the rain since she has some freakin' awesome kitty rain boots. I made her wear her winter coat that I thought she would get no use of in AZ, but here we are: freezing our desert buns off. I'm telling you, enduring 100+ degree weather for 5 months straight makes you a real pansy in the winter.
Here is some very boring video of her testing out her boots (watch for the pathetic tongue - raindrops are not as magically tasty as snowflakes):
I threatened her not to splash too much and get herself soaked. It worked for a while - as you can see in the video. 15 minutes later, however, her coat and jeans were completely soaked through. She spent some time in a hot shower afterward.
1 comment:
I have the cutest niece. EVER.
Post a Comment