This evening my sister, Lisa, Caralie, and I went shopping. Girl time! Part of our trip involved the San Tan Village in Gilbert. They have a cute outdoor playground that Caralie got to play on (good thing she had gloves - it was cold! Well, 50 degrees is cold to Arizonians - yes we know we're pathetic).

The new gloves (Old Navy - we got the gloves + a fleece hat for $6!)

Little Caralie bumblebee.

The Christmas tree behind the playground - Santa was still taking photos.

Catchin' a ride on a butterfly with a couple other kiddos.

The tree house/slide with bonus ladybug.

Preparing to go down.

Mommy's such an awesome photographer.

They had fake snow floating around - hard to see it in the photo. I tried!

The result of all that hard-core partying.
2 comments:
That cracks me up that she's wearing gloves for 50 degrees. I was a slacker and didn't even think to bring gloves for the kids when they played in the snow...I just told Tyler to be tough. haha Luckily Pawpaw had a HUGE pair that he let Tyler wear!
How ironic...we went to San Tan Village on Saturday too! We got Rocklin's picture taken with Santa. He LOVED Santa. We didn't stay until night for the snow though. AND on Wed. night we hit up the Mesa temple lights! Seems like we should have crossed paths this week! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!! We're headed to Utah tomorrow. Brrrrrrrr....
Post a Comment