I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sugar Cookies, Part I

So there must be a masochistic bent in my personality because in addition to all the other things I have to do today, tomorrow, and Christmas day, I decided to make rolled sugar cookies with Caralie. What is wrong with me? Oh yeah, GUILT.

We used a recipe from Allrecipes.com - if you choose to use this recipe, DON'T take the suggestion to add an additional cup of sugar. It makes the cookies blimp out (like my thighs). Next time I will follow the recipe exactly.

I took a photo of the counter because it.will.never.look.like.this.again.


Caralie was a very passionate cookie maker. She practically attacked the dough.


We made Christmas trees, stars, candy canes, and angels.


All that white stuff is powdered sugar, not flour (another suggestion I think I'll skip next time around).


Tune in tomorrow for Part II, when Caralie and Chad decorate the cookies.

No comments: