I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last night we went to the Mesa, Arizona, LDS temple to see the Christmas lights. Inside the visitor's center they had nativities from all over the world displayed. I took a photo of many:

Utah (this was made out of paper!), US


Germany


Israel (I believe this is olive wood)


Native American, US


Top: New Hampshire, US
Left bottom: Ecuador; Right bottom: Peru


Top: Cameroon
Bottom left: Chile; Bottom Right: Slovakia


Top: El Salvador
Bottom: Andean Region, Chile


Left: Mexico
Right: Acapulco, Mexico


Top: London, England
Bottom left: Poland; Bottom right: unknown (to me)


Close-up of Polish nativity for my husband's side of the family.


A quilted nativity.


Kazakhstan


Bethlehem, Israel


Danish nativity for my side of the family.


Colorful little nativity from Ecuador.


Top left: Ireland; top right: Oaxaca, Mexico
Bottom left: Scotland; bottom middle: Russia; bottom right: Spain

Another quilted nativity.


A tree in the foyer was decorated with photos of the building of the temple in the early 1900's.


The Christus statue. (Did I spell that right? Or is it Cristus?)


Caralie listening to a presentation about Jesus Christ. At one point a little boy started making noise and she immediately turned to him and shushed him. What a girl!

No comments: