I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hangin' Out with Bubba

Last night Chad got in some (coerced) Uncle Time. Like most adult males (again, adult is debatable), Chad is not super interested in babies since they are not super interactive like an X-Box. I caught him when he was tired after a day of work and school meetings and plopped our little nephew in his lap.

They watched Wrestle Mania together:


Bubba did some baby push-ups:


And eventually sought the preferred company of Bear:

Bear plays music and is a relic from my younger years. Bear doesn't ask for much. Bear loves you just the way you are - especially if you're short and wobbly.

Bear doesn't care that you're not an X-Box.

2 comments:

Dave & Heather said...

I remember Bear. Bear gets you through anything. Cramps, nasty boys, bad hair days, anything! And he's always up for a tea party or picnic. He's so versatile. So much better than an x-box.

lisakh said...

Awww bear. I saw him in one of your other posts and almost cried. (sorry I'm a bit emotional today!). Bear is magic. Holy cow I miss that little dude. Even if Moki ripped his nose off and mom glued/sewed it back on. Bear's the best. He better take care of it!