After dance class Caralie and I had a Girls' Night In. We watched Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses while we ate our dinner. Then we painted each other's nails. Caralie went first - I think I did pretty good:


Then it was my turn:

Her craftsmanship is immaculate:

She discovered if you just let the polish drip on the nails, it covers better:

After our manicures I suggested we do each other's makeup. Caralie did a surprisingly good job on me:

I wasn't aware that blush goes on the nose...
I decided to go '80's glam on my five-year-old:

Here we are at the end of our evening:

Princesses for a night.
3 comments:
Awe, what fun! How sweet of you to let Caralie paint your nails! How long are you going to leave it that way? :) And I LOVE the paper towel idea under your feet...how ingenious!!!
I actually went to Wal-mart later that night in full make-up and polish. I still haven't taken it off...not sure when I'll do it. I just look white trash. ;)
Wal-Mart is great if you're wanting to look white trash...especially in GA! You can even go there in your jammies and slippers and most people won't judge!
Post a Comment