I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why I Love Kindergarten

Caralie has a fantastic kindergarten teacher. Under this woman's tutelage, Caralie has become one of the best spellers and writers in her class. I have some examples of her earlier phonetic spelling that I will have to post another time. Today I'm posting my latest favorites of her writing and drawing.

This one was done at church on Sunday:

The cars are the best.
And that is not a sidewalk coming out of the church.
That is "how the church sticks into the ground."


Today she brought home a double-sided newsprint sheet. Here is the first side:

How hilarious is that?
She is working on using better spacing.


And this, my friends, is the other side - my absolute favorite of all so far:

Gotta love the red toenail polish.
Classy.
Hope the poor girl has a "great personality."


Have I mentioned I love kindergarten?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Awe, Kindergarten IS the best! And Caralie is amazing...what a smart girl!

Carlia said...

absolutely fabulous! very original too! (she must have her mom's creative juice!)