Top row: Claim Jumper, Smokey Bones, Olive GardenMiddle row: PF Chang's, ?, Sweet Tomatoes, Sbarro
Bottom row: Moes, Chilis, On the Border, Longhorn, Red Robin
Here on display is a few examples of our super stylish cup ware. We have accumulated quite a collection over the last five years. We have a lot more, but they are mostly doubles (or in some cases triples or quadruples - Moes!), or are scratched or faded beyond recognition.
Some people purchase attractive matching sets. Us? We eat out.
But this can be a good example of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Because we're green like that.
1 comment:
I am SO on board with you on this! We have Olive Garden, P.F. Chang's, Chilis, On the Border, Longhorn, and Red Robin (we've actually never been to Red Robin though, we just inherited that one). And we have Applebee's.
I must say though that I am quite jealous of the Sweet Tomatoes one. I love that restuarant and we go there often, but our Sweet Tomatoes gives out plain old clear plastic party type cups. Lame! That is one of the cutest ones!
Post a Comment