Caralie and I made this light pink one into a ponytail holder by stitching it onto a rubberband:
Light pink was the only color of felt that I had on hand that could pass for a flower, but I think it's cute.
Now I want to go get more colors and experiment! This requires only very basic sewing skills and is much simpler to put together than it looks. She's also got tutorials for making felt bunny finger puppets and fleece lamb pillows that are too cute to pass up.
Check it out and make some with/for your kiddos!
2 comments:
It turned out so cute!! I love it in the light pink. Now I'm going to have to try some...I see a JoAnne's trip in my near future for a rainbow variety of felt!
very cute! i bet you could attach them to headbands as well...ooh the wheels are turning.
Post a Comment