
We had considered buying one a few years back and still like the car. It's versatile with the hatchback and rear fold-down seats. Even though it's a smaller car, it has plenty of room for us tall people.
When we brought it home, we gave it a good scrub down. Chad cleaned the carpets and upholstery while I wiped down the dash and all of the interior trim. We also made a late night trip to Auto Zone and bought new floor mats.Today, after we got our tag, Chad decided to remove the fugly metallic tint in the rear windows:
Caralie got in on the action when she came home from school:
It's been a real family affair. Chad did most of the work and then I came in and cleaned up any last remaining spots.So far we are pretty happy with this little car. I'm considering naming it The Mosquito because of its color and size. But that might hurt its feelings.
Maybe Herbie.
Or Doris.
No comments:
Post a Comment