I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Nose was Happy

Right now the orange trees are in bloom and the air outside smells heavenly. I love it! I, however, don't have allergies. So sorry to you poor folks who are suffering at the moment.

I may not be allergic to orange blossoms but I appear to be allergic to something else: quilting. Today I hunkered down and finished one of the over-due baby quilts I started last February and my nose is every so drippy. I think the little fibers that get stirred up when I'm working with fabric irritate my nasal passages. It's the worst with flannel. No one will receive a full-flannel quilt from me any time soon.

I think I blew my nose 18 times today. And counting. (I will wash the quilt before sending it, so no worries about stray snot, Marion!) Good thing I have Puffs tissue and not some sandpaper generic brand. My nose is red enough without that kind of irritation.

Okay, so one down and one to go. Pam, you may expect your quilt before Daphne enters kindergarten after all!

No comments: