Mr. Kal'el is only 7 weeks old but he doesn't know this so he goes about acting like a 3 month old. He is constantly perking his little head up, checking out the scenery (and more often, his audience). The other day I got to have him for a few hours and took some photos of Super Baby doing his thing:
He kept his head up for over 3 minutes. And during that 3 minutes he managed to evade my every attempt to get a shot of his face. Until ...
It's funny, I finally got a shot of his face and it doesn't even look like him! This is more like The Baby that Ate Arizona.He cleans up good and looked rather dapper for his blessing today. He and his daddy even wore matching ties (courtesy of cousin Mary). Too stinkin' cute.

After dinner tonight he was in a good mood and even gave us a few smiles:
This one was caught courtesy of Grandpa. Can you believe he's only 7 weeks old and already longer than my lap? His onesie is size 9-12 months! Someone is living up to his namesake ...
1 comment:
I was thinking Kal looked just like his daddy in the picture...till I saw your caption. Then I felt bad for thinking that. I didn't mean it that way.
Post a Comment