I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Night

Chad has team meetings on Monday nights for school, so we had our family night on Saturday instead. Caralie was determined to see a movie in the theater but the dollar theater near us is closed (the rumor is it's being renovated), so we went to one in Chandler. Chad and I figured we could handle Madagascar 2 but the show time didn't leave us much time between him getting home from reffing and us getting there, so we had to hit a McDonald's drive-thru and eat in the car.

Even after eating two McDoubles and two apple pies, Chad still wanted to get popcorn. Luckily this theater has a good deal. He and Caralie shared.


Caralie was SO EXCITED! You'll see her chocolate milk and apple dippers left over from her Happy Meal that I snuck into the theater. They have mini-tables between some of the seats.

Over all the movie was cute and funny. Caralie thought it was HILARIOUS. She got a watermelon cream slush from Sonic on the way home. Now she wants to do family night every night.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I don't blame Chad...what's a movie without popcorn?! I'm glad you guys (especially Caralie) had a good time. Nothing beats a good family night!