I was listening to Joy in the Garden on saturday and she said if you're trying to sprout your own seeds inside you might be greatly disappointed because a lot of times it doesn't turn out. It's just better to buy the plants. Sorry about that. I'm sure it was way frustrating.
The look like they cooked to death. I was at Home Depot with dad tonight and he showed me a book they have to tell you what to do for certain gardening problems. Did you know plants can get sunburns? Weird. Anyway, from the scant experience I have with gardening - it looks like they got sunburned. Or, if you watered them at night the wetness on the leaves could have turned into some kind of disease. Or, if you watered them during the day time, they could have dehydrated. Or, it could just be that you live in an armpit.
But your thumb helps create beautiful works of art. From sewing amazing outfits, quilts, handbags -- to preparing delicious meals -- and on to drawing, painting, piano playing, creative writing......
LOL you crack me up. Don't feel bad I am sure the same thing would happen to me, but that is yet to be found out because I haven't even gotten courage enough to try.
6 comments:
LOL! I'm sorry about your plants, but you totally gave me a good laugh....and I needed it! :)
I was listening to Joy in the Garden on saturday and she said if you're trying to sprout your own seeds inside you might be greatly disappointed because a lot of times it doesn't turn out. It's just better to buy the plants. Sorry about that. I'm sure it was way frustrating.
The look like they cooked to death. I was at Home Depot with dad tonight and he showed me a book they have to tell you what to do for certain gardening problems. Did you know plants can get sunburns? Weird. Anyway, from the scant experience I have with gardening - it looks like they got sunburned. Or, if you watered them at night the wetness on the leaves could have turned into some kind of disease. Or, if you watered them during the day time, they could have dehydrated.
Or, it could just be that you live in an armpit.
But your thumb helps create beautiful works of art. From sewing amazing outfits, quilts, handbags -- to preparing delicious meals -- and on to drawing, painting, piano playing, creative writing......
It's mostly from forgetting to water the ones outside, and probably not enough sun for the ones inside.
I'm over it.
Thanks, Mom!
LOL you crack me up. Don't feel bad I am sure the same thing would happen to me, but that is yet to be found out because I haven't even gotten courage enough to try.
Post a Comment