
It even comes with a matching swim skirt:

Now, why don't they make it in my size, darn it?!
If you're wondering: Kohl's. On sale this week.
Oh. And I want these:
But I can't have them. Such is life.
I'll get over this dorky materialism kick I'm on ... tomorrow.
5 comments:
That is a super cute swimsuit. I was just at Kohl's yesterday and saw their cute swimsuits for little girls. Too bad I always wait until they go on sale at the end of the season and buy for next year, so Allison already has hers. Maybe they'll still have her size when that time comes so she can sport it next summer!
how much are the shoes? and where?
$195 on Zappos. Aren't you just as poor as me? ;o)
Probably poorer. I was just wondering. I'm still coveting over my green sparkle shoes that are a couple grand.
Celisse says she's seen them at Last Chance. I might go take a look.
Post a Comment