I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Friday, May 15, 2009

Wednesday

Have your ever noticed that some days just suck?

Like when you wake up feeling like you've been run over by a truck full of bricks because you over-did it the day before and you are taking medicine that makes you feel like #$%&@ and your daughter feels so sorry for you that she pulls out her Elmo Death Bed for you to lay in while she checks your vitals with her baby doll doctor kit and announces that your heart is not beating and that you have high blood pressure and need a shot?

And that is me sticking out my tongue. I don't have a fat lip.


Or when you put on your most-favoritest-in-the-whole-wide-world ballerina tutu only to discover that your body has grown another couple of inches and now your tutu gives you an atomic wedgie?


Yeah, Wednesday was one of those days.

2 comments:

Dave & Heather said...

Oh I'm crying from laughing so hard!!!! That wedgie is just PAINFUL!!!

Wendy said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry for you both! I hope you guys are feeling better now! :)