I was late meeting them because I had to go back home and get my purse and then spent 20 minutes trying to find the bowling alley. Turns out you will only find it if you know it's there. No sign on the street and it's behind a bunch of trees and stuff!
Somehow I got lucky and got the best behaved little group of 3 preschoolers, including Caralie:

The class took up 3 lanes and we got the middle one.

Caralie bowled the old-lady-with-arthritis way:

I'm posting a video of her technique (don't miss her wink at me!) Plus I think everyone will enjoy a good laugh watching 3 bowling balls slowly make their way to the pins:
The kids' scores ranged from the low eighties to the high sixties. Here are the results of my group of three:
Caralie is "A" for Anne (her middle name) because half of the class has names that start with "C" - no joke.And here they all are after turning in their "awesome" bowling shoes:

We took them back to Miss Kara's neighborhood where they ate lunch and played on the playground.
No comments:
Post a Comment