I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I wish...

... I could take credit for Chad's facial fiasco, but it was actually basketball injury #144. His nose collided with a head not his own. Blood. Swelling. Tissues crammed into leaky nostrils.

Not pretty.

What has driven me more bonkers than the fact that this is broken bone #2 in as many months is that he refuses to go to the doctor to get it reset. Because "it doesn't hurt anymore."

An hour at the doctor vs. crooked nose for life ... hmmm, that IS a difficult decision!

I have offered to reset it for him with a wicked right cross.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh goodness, why do husbands do such dastardly things to themselves! Every time Jordo leaves to go play "ball" I shout at the door, "Don't get injured!" I liken their need to play ball to the need I have to go shopping. I like the outlook of a shopping trip much better. I miss you and think you're amazing! I'll see you in August!!

Sharibugs said...

You may have to give him an elbow to the nose while he is asleep to put it back where it goes...that way you can always blame your subconscience without actually getting into serious trouble.

Vic and Marion said...

Oh, thank goodness he doesn't play football! You'd be accused of spousal abuse for sure!You are too funny!
I got knocked in the head with a triple whole puncher by the baby and got a nice shiner and Vic had to make it perfectly clear he was not an abuser...really dear, like people would think you abuse me?! They might not have even noticed?!